Last week, I announced the emerging of The Write-Brained Network, my online writing organization (formerly Shenandoah Writers Online).
YOU ARE INVITED
I’d like to extend a formal invitation to anyone out there stumbling upon this blog post who is a writer and who has not yet checked us out. I’d love to meet you—virtually or otherwise. 🙂
We are doing some cool things, and I’ve love to have you be a part of them:
- We currently have four satellite chapters starting up throughout the country—soon to be six!
- Three members have also started subgroups by genre—currently, for YA (YAwesome Writers), horror writers (The Dark Ones), and literary writers (Literary Lovers)
- As well, we are in talks about putting on an IRL conference possibly as early as next year!
Like I said—cool things happening. I could not be more of a proud mama bear. 🙂
This is our third month doing WordWatchers, and while we’ve had participation every month, I’d like to up the ante a bit for September.
One winner will receive a 10-page manuscript critique from moi, and one will receive ONE of a number of SIGNED BOOKS (I finally got my box o’ plunder back from the RWA conference, and there’s a ton of great stuff available in there—details forthcoming)!
To be eligible, all you have to do is:
1) Be a member of the Write-Brained Network.
3) Log your progress on the WB group wall and/or in the September WordWatchers discussion in our WB forum.
+1 entry for setting a goal and participating (publicly)
+1 entry for every day you log your writing progress
+5 entries for every week you HIT your weekly writing goal
+3 entries for every person you invite to join the WB (who joins!) between now and the end of the month*
*You will have to let me know if you invited someone and they joined or if you’ve blogged/Tweeted about the WB—I’m not a mindreader!
At the end of the month, I’ll have you tally your entries, send them to me, and I’ll pick two winners.